Uncle died without any legal heir. Can we transfer the property to us?

we are cristian family and we stay in house which is build up in 1000 sqft area in pune maharashtra india the property belongs to my uncles name but he is no more we have stay together , we have his death certificates but there no will he made . he was unmerried men has 1 brother ( My Dad also dead) & 1 Sister (move with his husband in karela and now she also dead the only relative are my mother and we 6 sister and 1 brother out of that 3 sister are merried and moved with there family and brother has his on house and he stay with his family In This house which build up in 1000 sq, Can