Uncle bluffing to sell property what can we do

my grandfather left us his land .its divided among his 3 sons and his wife.my grandmother gave her share to my dad since she is living with us for past 21 years and my parents are deaf. we want to sell the house as its really old and was affected by recent floods in chenai. my uncle promises to sell the land and when the time comes he gives excuses. he takes advantage that my parents are deaf. he stopped talking to my grandmother because she gave her share to my father. for the past 4 years he is making a fool out of us.what should i do????????

Answers (1)

460 votes
If the property is in the name of your father then he has complete right over the property and he can sell the property the property himself. Nobody else has a right to sell that property. Your father can make a POA and authorize your uncle to conduct sale on behalf of your uncle.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles