Transfer of property registered in father's name to mother's name

Age is 27 yrs old. I need your suggestion. I'm residing at Andheri SRA Building. I have two step brothers. Currently property has been registered on my father's name and my father met with paralysis attack. Two step-brothers are not staying with us from when got this flat key from the Builder. they remove there name from ration card and voter id long back. just i need to know in future they would part of this property like a "VARAS". I want to transfer this property on my mom's name. how do I transfer it. and father is alive, it would possible to transfer this flat to my mom's name.

As per section 16 of HMA, even illegitimate children are heir to the property whether it is acquired self acquired or ancestral.
Hence, in this scenario your brothers might demand a share in the property at a later stage after your father dies. In order to prevent this, you can ask your father to get his will registered thereby transferring his entire interest in the property to your mother and to you after his death