×

quesTransfer of property in the names of LRs

I have obtained letter of administration from Mumbai High Court. What is the next procedure to transfer the property in the names of legal heirs? What are the documents required to be submitted and to which authorities?

• ansIf property is a flat, make an application to secretary of society for transfer of flat in name of the legal heirs. Enclose a copy of LA obtained from Bombay high court. Necessary endorsement will be made on share certifcate of transfer the flat in names of the legal heirs.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services