Transfer of property in the names of LRs

I have obtained letter of administration from Mumbai High Court. What is the next procedure to transfer the property in the names of legal heirs? What are the documents required to be submitted and to which authorities?

Answers (1)

157 votes
If property is a flat, make an application to secretary of society for transfer of flat in name of the legal heirs. Enclose a copy of LA obtained from Bombay high court. Necessary endorsement will be made on share certifcate of transfer the flat in names of the legal heirs.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles