Took property through GPA.How to get my name in docs?

I bought a property through GPA. Currently i am the 4th owner of the property. I have no idea about the whereabouts of the 1st owner and i am only in contact with the previous owner. The property was transferred to me through power of attorney. But the issue is that the name of the 1st owner is still there in the municipality records and other documents and by name is only there in the water and electricity bills. I have been staying here for past around 25 years. Should i execute a sale deed? What should i do?

You have to find out original owner then execute the sale deed.

Property sales through the common practice of general power of attorney (GPA) will not give ownership title to the buyer. A power of attorney is not an instrument of transfer in regard to any right, title or interest in an immovable property