the 3 cent are clearly written as road so are the 3 cents his property

i have a fmb in which there is a road for 3 cents, but my neighbour says it is his land , he is saying that there is no road , and he has a power of those 3 cents . he didnt register those 3 cents. In my fmb, the 3 cents are clearly written as road. so, are the 3 cents his property?. He has only power of those 3 cents.

Answers (1)

274 votes

If you are sure that this property belongs to you then you can very well fight against him asking him to prove that this property belongs to him. You can also file a declaratory suit to declare the title of this property on your name based on the documentary evidences you possess to claim this property. If he is unnecessarily disturbing your possession and enjoyment, yo may issue a legal notice and file a permanent injunction against him to to not interfere in your possession and enjoyment of the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles