×

quesTemple in a residential area, women create noise.

There is an illegal constructed temple in our housing society of 400 members. The temple stands in the compound of our club house and the same is at a distance of approx 10 mtrs from our flat . Every day evening a few women gather there and do bhajans. They beat the instruments & sing loudly.

This continues approximately for 2 hrs. Due to this commotion my daughter is unable to study during this time. Is there a law to prevent such incidents in a housing society? They due this in the name of religion and god. I ma not against religion or god but this should be stopped as it is just to satisfy their personal needs.

• ansYou can file a complaint to registrar of societies in this regard and at the same time give a complaint in writing to DCP of your area mentioning the nuisances created by these women.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services