×

quesTauji has forcefully grabbed my father's share of land

There is an ancestral land in Lucknow joint in my father and tauji's name. Tauji did batwara with local panchayat and kept good land with him and gave my father bad land which was not so fertile. How can we get our part of the land now?

On the basis of the information provided  we would like to know,

if any partition deed was signed or not?

If nothing of such sort was signed then you can easily file a case for partition of property in the competent court.

And by the decree of the court the property will be mutated and given equally to all legal heirs. 

Property matters are very sensitive and involve huge stakes. It is advised to keep taking suggestions from a person well versed in Property Law.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services