succession under hindu joint family law in matter of ownership

hi.my father earn property by the name of my elder brother in joint family.we r hindu by religion.my father died & next day my elder brother also died.my brothers wife took varis certificate from grampanchayat include her name with minor 2 sons of her.On that basis,she transfer 2hector land on her &hers sons name.My mother or her husbands mother appeal to sub district magistrate to dismiss uthat 7/12 b'coz that property of joint family. Mean while my brothers wife run to senior civil div. for succession certificate & gets according that all property to her & hers sons.me & my brother take objection in senior civil div. Then appeal to sub district magistrate to dissmiss that 7/12 of her & her sons.senior civil div case pending now but sub district magistrate order to give new 7/12 include name of my mother,my brothers wife & her sons. Not name of me even succesion case is pending.even joint family suit is pending in Senior civil div court. Wat can i do for gets justice?

first of all you are required to prove that the so called sale deed in your brothers name is done by father out of joint family income. if your father purchased property out of joint family income then it is joint family property and you have right in it.