succession under hindu joint family law in matter of ownership father earn property by the name of my elder brother in joint family.we r hindu by father died & next day my elder brother also brothers wife took varis certificate from grampanchayat include her name with minor 2 sons of her.On that basis,she transfer 2hector land on her &hers sons name.My mother or her husbands mother appeal to sub district magistrate to dismiss uthat 7/12 b'coz that property of joint family. Mean while my brothers wife run to senior civil div. for succession certificate & gets according that all property to her & hers & my brother take objection in senior civil div. Then appeal to sub district magistrate to dissmiss that 7/12 of her & her sons.senior civil div case pending now but sub district magistrate order to give new 7/12 include name of my mother,my brothers wife & her sons. Not name of me even succesion case is pending.even joint family suit is pending in Senior civil div court. Wat can i do for gets justice?

Answers (1)

265 votes

first of all you are required to prove that the so called sale deed in your brothers name is done by father out of joint family income. if your father purchased property out of joint family income then it is joint family property and you have right in it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles