SRA Flat Can We Rent Out And We Have To Pay Stamp Duty

Can we rent out our SRA flat and we have to pay stamp duty is there any problem if I rent out my SRA flat

This is my response to you:
1. Yes you can rent it;
2. You can directly make a rent agreement;
3. If the rent agreement is less than period of 11 months then you do not need to register it;
4. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

As an owner of an SRA flat you're not allowed to sell or rent the property for 10 years, so any such deals are deemed illegal by laws.

There is a risk involved though, many a times the governing authorities may fo assessment on these flats checking for proper and genuine owners and if owners are not found they have the authority to conceal the flats and ask the renter to move out/vacant the premises right away, the owner usually will lose the property if proven guilty.