son paid for construction of property owned by parents

My parents are very rude with me a last few years and i am younger son, and last two years the some construction is done by my money and now they are decided that they sold out the property and this whole things are hide from me. How i can save my share?

If the property is self acquired by your father or mother then you can not claim your share during his/her life time, it does not matter that some construction is made from your money.

So,they can sell their property to others during his/her life time. Whereas you can request them to refund the said amount paid by you for the construction of the property.