son is living in my owned house and is now not allowing us to sell it.

My son is living is house given by me .and now I want to sell it as i need money .now whenever Igo to that house he and his wife starts fighting and he demand more money which is used to furnish (wood work and marble work etc.)that house for his living because that is my house.he does not allow me to construct anything on top of that house .nor he is allowing me to sell.how to take him out of that house.it my earned property. I do notwant to give whole house to them as my other son also need a floor . Pls tell me what to do.Im senior citizen. Can my dil say v harass her.after8 yearof thr mrg

We suggest you to file suit for declaration and suit for eviction thereby seeking their eviction from the property and declaring yourself owner of the property.

Sir, yours is a very unfortunate situation. You should immediately file a suit for possession/eviction as well as initiate a criminal complaint against your son and daughter alleging harassment, intimidation and so on against them. As for your DIL any complaint filed by her against you will be successfully met given the overall circumstances in your case