son is living in my owned house and is now not allowing us to sell it.

My son is living is house given by me .and now I want to sell it as i need money .now whenever Igo to that house he and his wife starts fighting and he demand more money which is used to furnish (wood work and marble work etc.)that house for his living because that is my house.he does not allow me to construct anything on top of that house .nor he is allowing me to to take him out of that my earned property. I do notwant to give whole house to them as my other son also need a floor . Pls tell me what to do.Im senior citizen. Can my dil say v harass her.after8 yearof thr mrg

Answers (2)

236 votes

We suggest you to file suit for declaration and suit for eviction thereby seeking their eviction from the property and declaring yourself owner of the property.

265 votes

Sir, yours is a very unfortunate situation. You should immediately file a suit for possession/eviction as well as initiate a criminal complaint against your son and daughter alleging harassment, intimidation and so on against them. As for your DIL any complaint filed by her against you will be successfully met given the overall circumstances in your case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles