Someone has illegally taken the land in Bihar

Since 2005-2006, the land has been taken over by someone illegally and he has been staying on land (partially kaccha home). We had filed a case against him on 3rd Jan 2006 , but it was discontinued due to non attendance of my lawyer and this happened as my lawyer was bribed by person who is staying illegally at my place. 5 Katha land is there and he seems to be one of the gunda of village. As we were always away from our land, we came to know very late. now we want to get rid of this dispute. We approached DCLR, after 8 hearing and 10 months, he gave his order that he cannot do anything in this land dispute and move to higher court. What we came to know that he was bribed and the DCLR is of same caste of the guy who has taken our land. The plight of the law situation in Bihar is like piggy box - drop some lacs of rupees, your case will move forward, irrespective of any level of government employee in court. We are preparing ourself to file a case in commissioner office, but the funniest part is that if want to move our file quickly - we need to pay 70 thousand at every step :) and no one knows what will be the judgement. A 70 year old guy is fighting for his own land and trying to prove that this land belongs to him and he has paid all the taxes, until now for those land have all the proof from land and reform department, but there is no law in India which can help this guy to bring back his land,, he has to go to commissioner office and then high court and so on.... Thats condition of every village in Bihar - and the worst part is from top to bottom, everyone need bribe and without that no one can help. We have not found a single clean employee in DCLR or commissioner office till now since the case we have filed in Jan 2014.

From your narration you have already filled a suit which came to be dismissed for non prosecution we don't know what is the nature of case filed before Honorable court and you have to file appeal before High Court and one thing you must have trust in legal system and you will get the remedy as pe my understanding you to file suit for deceleration and possession if you not filed earlier you have to file this suit with consultation of local advocate.