SOLD PROPERTY WITHOUT TAKING PAYMENT

HIII I AM BHARAT MY DAD AND MY UNCLE BOUGHT A SHOP IN VIRAR IN 2010 BOTH PAIDS EQUAL AMOUNT FOR THE SHOP BUT NOT REGISTERED ON THEIR NAME DUE TO SOME REASONS... MY DAD EXPIRED IN APRIL 2016.. AFTER THAT IN APRIL 2018 UNCLE TOLD ME TO GET REGISTER SHOP EITHER ON MY AND HIS NAME OR ANYONE SHOULD BUY THE SHOP..AS IF UNCLE WANTS THE SHOP ALONE THEN HE CAN KEEP IT BY GIVING ME THE AMOUNT ACCORDING TO THE MARKET PRICE... I AGREED TO SELL HIM THE SHOP AND HE REGISTERED THE SHOP ON HIS NAME...BUT AS HE IS A FAMILY MEMBER HE ASKED ME TO GIVE 4 MONTHS TO ARRANGE PAYMENTS AND I AGREED.. BUT TILL NOW JUNE 2019 HE HAD NOT PAID THE AMOUNT...BY ANYWAY CAN I TAKE THE AMOUNT FROM HIM...PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE

Respected Sir,

Good afternoon.

You can send notice to your uncle mentioning all the facts about purchasing flat and registering on his name.

How your father has paid money for purchasing the said shop

Hello,
It purely depends on how you had made an agreement between both of you.
Any contract signed ?
Anything in writing?
Have you given any NOC !? To him ?
If not this there might be chances if you can show that the payment was done on behalf if your father ? Basically a proof needed if anything was on your father name ?