Society not giving me NOC. How to get share certificate transferred?

My father took one 1 BHK in Mumbai and he expired in 2012. Now share certificate is on my father's name, registration is on father's as well as mother's name. Now I want to sale that property but that society is not ready to give me N.O.C. They are saying me to declare my mom as a nominee. What can i do?

Answers (1)

110 votes

You can issue a legal notice and ask for the same if they deny you have right to file dispute in co-operative court against the managing committee and get resolved your grievances. Further you can also pray for action against them for their wrong.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles