Society not giving me NOC. How to get share certificate transferred?

My father took one 1 BHK in Mumbai and he expired in 2012. Now share certificate is on my father's name, registration is on father's as well as mother's name. Now I want to sale that property but that society is not ready to give me N.O.C. They are saying me to declare my mom as a nominee. What can i do?

You can issue a legal notice and ask for the same if they deny you have right to file dispute in co-operative court against the managing committee and get resolved your grievances. Further you can also pray for action against them for their wrong.