quessociety bye laws are illegal what to do

I own a site in one of the society in rural Bangalore. The society layout exist from 1992. They have introduced in last general body meeting, construction bye law. This bye law is stringent than gram panchayath, which actually approves the plan. I can not by pass society as sewage and water supply is still in there control. After completing they will had twist and ask for donations which is outside the society preview. What to do?

  • ansCarry out construction as per sanctioned plans by the gram panchayat. Forward copy of plans to society for information and record. Obtain completion certificate from gram panchayat. Please note that you cannot be called upon to pay donations which is not permissible legally.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

There is some property earned & named by mother with father's support. There is also…

I live in Hyderabad. It's been almost 10 years that my mom and dad divorced.…
I need guidance with you on one issue, Our 40 acre land in mirzapur UP…
Bought a flat @ 2014 & paid service charge for the Under Construction flat. With…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly