Sisters asking for property which we are constructing

We are constructing our new home. Our mother has given us the property for which we have our own registry of floors. Now our sisters are coming and giving us warnings to give us property. Is it legal.

Our mother is still alive and she had signed all the papers pertaining to property to be given to us before 2 years.

Is there any right of the sisters in the home which we are contructing and not selling. Please help at the earliest.

Answer

As you said that the property is given to you by your mother.

Before advising you we would like to know a few questions :

1) How was the property transferred to you i.e. through a gift deed or by Will?

2) Is the property ancestral or self acquired by your mother?

If the property is ancestral then in that case the sister's are also entitled to have share in the same.
So please clarify.