Sister occupied father's agricultural land want to claim the share

M'y father agriculture land occupy m'y sisters without m'y permition (2acrs) tous il right légal opinions please Recently m'y father dead suffering from peralses

Sir you have to file a case in court stating that you are not happy with what your sister has done and you also need share into that property and you want share in the property you have to file a case

you can file a suit for declaration and if your sister got a valid right along with you then you can file a suit for partition to claim your rightful share or if you think that she wont have any legal right you can file suit for declaration and possession