Sister occupied father's agricultural land want to claim the share

M'y father agriculture land occupy m'y sisters without m'y permition (2acrs) tous il right légal opinions please Recently m'y father dead suffering from peralses

Answers (2)

157 votes

Sir you have to file a case in court stating that you are not happy with what your sister has done and you also need share into that property and you want share in the property you have to file a case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

241 votes

you can file a suit for declaration and if your sister got a valid right along with you then you can file a suit for partition to claim your rightful share or if you think that she wont have any legal right you can file suit for declaration and possession

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles