Sister not vacating property what can I do

I have my fathers property. After my fathers death he transferred this property to three children including me. In 2005 I had given part of this property on rent to my brother in law in some months my brother in law past away but his wife and children were staying in that property. We allowed them because looking at their condition however whenever we went to ask for our rent she would abuse me or my wife always. during this period she also transferred electricity meter on her name and now she is claiming that she is the owner and won't vacant. What to do know?

Without spairing time you should immediately lodged an FIR against the said person for criminal trespass and encroachment. You must also issue a legal notice. Similarly you can initiate a civil proceeding against the said person.