quesSelling our lands without our knowledge and permission

The following points are brought to your notice and want your legal opinion. 1. My father’s brother has sold many of our lands without our permission and signatures by showing a court copy. The court has ordered to handover some land against a sum of Rs 30,000. But my uncle has taken more than that of the court’s order. The selling procedures are not registered in Registrar office we hope. We feel that it should be an illegal transaction and we wanted to know how to proceed legally to take action against him. 2. Also he is not handing over the court copy to us and telling that you may do whatever you want.

  • ansIf property is ancestral property all the legal heirs are equally entitled on that property if your father's brother has taken more than entitlement you can file suit against him in civil court. You can seek certified copy of court order in this concern.since selling is not registered you can get remedy now.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, we are a joint family and my grandfather has two sons and one daughter…
We had a near about 2500 sq.ft plot, which was purchased from grand father's retierment…
We have a piece of land next to a running drainage of the city. The…
 My parents have own two storey building in 1990, we are 3 brothers and 3…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly