Seller of the house now not vacating after sale. How should i proceed?

Recently I bought a house from a person through a registered sale deed. He asked to stay there for a week as his mother was having an operation done, which I allowed. But now when I asking him to vacate the house, he is letting my requests go unheard. How can I get him to evict from the house?

In view of the registered sale deed ,

Firstly a legal notice of eviction is required to be served upon the seller party.

In case of his failure to respond appropriately , necessary civil suit under Eviction Act to evict him by adopting due course of law, must be instituted before the Court of District Judge  

In view of the registered sale deed , Firstly a legal notice of eviction is required to be served upon the seller party . In case of his failure to respond appropriately , necessary civil suit under Eviction Act to evict him by adopting due course of law, must be instituted before the Court of District Judge .
PS. I may be off internet for next few days . Please contact through Text Message Service only . Thank you.