×

quesSeller not giving us more time to pay the balance property amount

My mother was a tenant in a shop since 2006. She then did a sale agreement with the owner to buy the shop and paid them Rs.15 lacs as the advance. The agreement did not have any time limit to pay the balance amount.

Now the owner is pressurizing to pay the balance amount and is also asking to pay the rent till the time we pay the full amount to buy the shop.

What should be do?

Deeming your agreement to be registered, if the time period clause is not mentioned then the limitation act does not apply.

Thus nothing can be forced upon you.