Sell out illegally constructed flat to me

Builder has done fraud by selling illegal constructed flat which is not under approved property map by GDA. Even a reputed bank has approved the loan amount of 18.70 lakh against the flat. What all legal remedies are available to recover the amount & release the mental pressure as early as possible or other options. Builder has taken 7 lakh cash in hand & rest of the amount by bank check. Its been 2years from now..

you can have your refund by filing a case under rera act 2016 or under the consumer protection act. your amount will be refunded along with interest. kindly contact us or visit chamber for further details

you may contact me for legal resolution.

if its a flat, rera approved or it was an individual flat.

your case needs to be filed against the builder and the bank if its true

case will be of cheating/fraud/misrepresentation alongwith for civil recovery case well well.

let me know