Sell out illegally constructed flat to me

Builder has done fraud by selling illegal constructed flat which is not under approved property map by GDA. Even a reputed bank has approved the loan amount of 18.70 lakh against the flat. What all legal remedies are available to recover the amount & release the mental pressure as early as possible or other options. Builder has taken 7 lakh cash in hand & rest of the amount by bank check. Its been 2years from now..

Answers (2)

151 votes

you can have your refund by filing a case under rera act 2016 or under the consumer protection act. your amount will be refunded along with interest. kindly contact us or visit chamber for further details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

54 votes

you may contact me for legal resolution.

if its a flat, rera approved or it was an individual flat.

your case needs to be filed against the builder and the bank if its true

case will be of cheating/fraud/misrepresentation alongwith for civil recovery case well well.

let me know

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles