×

quesSale of house illegally

Filed a D.V. Case against husband on 1st June 2011 and sent the said notice to him on 5th June 2011. Husband attended the court on 22nd, and in the next date he submitted a flat sale deed papers dated 23rd. After 6 months court gave stay order to that flat (not to sale flat notice). But, My husband appealed to higher court saying impugned order. How to deal with this?

• ansIn this situation, he will have to prove in the higher court that the order given against him is not correct. If he is unable to prove that, the flat cannot be sold. Even, you would have the right to appeal against the judgment of the higher court if it accepts his plea, thereafter which you will to prove otherwise.