quesSale of house illegally

Filed a D.V. Case against husband on 1st June 2011 and sent the said notice to him on 5th June 2011. Husband attended the court on 22nd, and in the next date he submitted a flat sale deed papers dated 23rd. After 6 months court gave stay order to that flat (not to sale flat notice). But, My husband appealed to higher court saying impugned order. How to deal with this?

  • ansIn this situation, he will have to prove in the higher court that the order given against him is not correct. If he is unable to prove that, the flat cannot be sold. Even, you would have the right to appeal against the judgment of the higher court if it accepts his plea, thereafter which you will to prove otherwise.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

3 plots 5 brother Very eldest one died and his family is living in 1…

I am buying a flat in a Society. The seller is having stilt car parking…
I have my late fathers property. There are five legal heirs (all hindu) where 4…
My mother is Bedridden, Unsound and cannot sign.She is sole owner of the property with…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly