sale agreement and cash money received from NRI

sale agreement is done n made full payment, 1st party dies wat option do i have,am i stillentitled to get that property in my name n can i demand money fom legal heirs. If a nri relative or friend gives cash to a person india what shud one ask for to show proof that the cash money was given by nri friend/relative. is there any limit to recieve cash money from nri relative/friend in india. what is teh best way to receive moeny against sale of property to show the money received was not black money draft direct bank deposit or rtgs n how do i know the money recived is not black money thankx

Answers (1)

483 votes

There is a difference between sale agreement or sale deed. If the sale agreement/ agreement to sell is executed then we suggest that you ask the legal heir to execute the sale deed.

If they fail to execute the agreement, then you should ask them to refund your money. If they fail to do so, then you can file suit for recovery.
Further regarding your cash and money transaction we suggest consult your CA he will be able to help you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles