Rights of Daughters on Father's property under Christian Law

My late father owned a rented appartment in Mumbai , now the building is going for re-development. We are from Kerala Christian community. We are 4 girls and 1 son we are all married . My brother his wife and son lives in my fathers appartment in Mumbai. The house is still in my fathers name , he died 17 years back, and my brother died 10 years after. Now since the appartment is being redeveloped what is the claim on my fathers appartment , do the daughters have a claim on this appartment. My brothers wife is all out to transfer the flat into her name, is this possible. 

Every child has an equal share as per law,your brothers wife is entitled to the claim which your brother was entitled to, only that part. And she is entitled because she is known as a dependant and so is your widowed mother. Don't worry about it, legally all the children have a equal right unless it is expressly mentioned in the will of your father otherwise.
Good luck
Take care