Rights of a share holder.

I am a director of a pvt ltd company. my wife is the other director. (total 2 directors).. My younger brother works in my company. He is very hard working and has put in a lot of hardwork to bring up our company for the past 5 years.... I cannot give him any share holding in the company (due to family issues). But I want to still secure the future of my bother and his family (just in case anything happens to him). What is the way out.

You can gift him any property. Secondly you can start a new company in the name of your brother and all the work your brother is doing can be routed through this company. Also you can have a long term agreement with this company.