Rights of a share holder.

I am a director of a pvt ltd company. my wife is the other director. (total 2 directors).. My younger brother works in my company. He is very hard working and has put in a lot of hardwork to bring up our company for the past 5 years.... I cannot give him any share holding in the company (due to family issues). But I want to still secure the future of my bother and his family (just in case anything happens to him). What is the way out.

Answers (1)

230 votes
You can gift him any property. Secondly you can start a new company in the name of your brother and all the work your brother is doing can be routed through this company. Also you can have a long term agreement with this company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles