Right of daughter on father's self acquired property

Hello, Hindu family from Andhra pradesh We are 2 sisters and 1brother. I'm the youngest daughter. My brother expired in 2004.he has a son and 2daughters.as my sister in law left the children after his death, I'm the one who is taking care of those children.both of his daughters got married. My mother expired in 2015. 1.Can my father write all of his self acquired property to me if he is willing to do so. 2.does my elder sister has any right on this property against my father's will. 3.does my sister in law and her son( grandson of my father) has any right on my father's self acquired property against my father's will. 4.please mention the problems I can get after the registration of this property on my name. Thank you.

Answers (1)

261 votes

IF the said property is self acquired by your father with his own money then, he can transfer it to anyone he wishes to there is no boundation on it till he is alive. He can transfer the property by way of gift deed in your favor. And no one can make any objections on the said transfer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles