Right of daughter on father's self acquired property

Hello, Hindu family from Andhra pradesh We are 2 sisters and 1brother. I'm the youngest daughter. My brother expired in 2004.he has a son and 2daughters.as my sister in law left the children after his death, I'm the one who is taking care of those children.both of his daughters got married. My mother expired in 2015. 1.Can my father write all of his self acquired property to me if he is willing to do so. 2.does my elder sister has any right on this property against my father's will. 3.does my sister in law and her son( grandson of my father) has any right on my father's self acquired property against my father's will. 4.please mention the problems I can get after the registration of this property on my name. Thank you.

IF the said property is self acquired by your father with his own money then, he can transfer it to anyone he wishes to there is no boundation on it till he is alive. He can transfer the property by way of gift deed in your favor. And no one can make any objections on the said transfer.