Reselling my land without my knowledge and concern

I am a general caste hindu lady. I had brought a piece of land in 1991 in kolkata from the second party which was registered ans till date am paying tax for the same. In the year 2011 I went to the land to find a third party had constructed a house on it. I came to know that the same land was sold again by the second party to this third party in 2006 without my knowledge or concern. the third party is a central government ( railway ) employ and falls under reserved quota. please suggest me that what can I do to get my land back.

Answers (2)

213 votes

u have to immediately file criminal case and civil case against the purchaser asking for declaration that u r the owner and challenging the sale deef for cancellation. full strategy n advice after looking all the documents only

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

292 votes

1) take search in sub registrar office whether Sale Deed is registered or not . also take search in court records for orders passed for handing over land for recovery of Rs 30,000

2) you can move court to set aside sale of property sold by them .

3) before moving court issue legal notice to your uncle that it has been brought to your notice that property is being sold without consent of all legal heirs .

5) you may also file criminal complaint of cheating , criminal breach of trust against your uncle

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles