Rental property dispute.

If the owner of the property is residing in delhi and the proposed tenet is in Ghaziabad (UP) and property is also in Ghaziabad can rent agreement of the same be executed and notorised in delhi .In case of any dispute with regards to timely payment of rent or eviction can the suit be initiated in delhi as the agreement is executed in delhi and the owner is residing in delhi

Answers (1)

168 votes
Since property is in Ghaziabad enter into rent agreement, register same in Ghaziabad and also institute suit for eviction in Ghaziabad.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles