Remedy in case elder brothers not doing partition as per the will

We 4 brothers. No sisters. Total 6 including mother and father. I am younger one. First two brothers got married when I was at 10 year old(1991). Thereafter my parents looked after me and one brother. During this period my father bought some land intending to divide it for 4 of us. Then older two brothers gave some money in advance for buying the land. The person who sold the land gave a written note on my father's name. I am asking my parents to divide this land into 4 equal parts. But older 2 brothers intentionally excluded 4th part and divided into three parts as they gave some money in advance. (two parts for them and one part for me and another brother). My urge is, how would they take it on their own. They would have taken their money if they gave any extra. Then we were still young studying . But crossing my father's will, they are arguing. Moreover commmiting for fight. Help me in this problem and guide me. Thanking you.

You have a remedy of filing a partition suit in civil court then the court will divide the land into four equal parts and give the share of land which u deserve court will send them notice to appear in court