Relinquishment deed registration

I would like to know in relation to relinquishment deed 1) documents required 2) the cost of registering 3) what exactly is the process of registering it

as per your question it reflect that you want to registered release of right deed.

to prepare release of right deed you have to approach before registrar.

if this deed is between two blood relatives nominal fees will be charged.

documents required for deed property documents identity of boath party witnesses.

more detail you contact me
Adv Sachin kuptekar
mobile number 9890 797 126

Relinquishment deed is a legal document/instrument where a person legally or formally gives up or releases his legal rights of the said property being relinquished in the name of some other person. This is one of the modes of transferring rights of an immovable property.

First of all it depends on the relationship between both the parties and what rights are you releasing.

Cost would depend but the main factor you have to keep in mind is the stamp duty.

Process is the same as you register a sale agreement.

This is my response to you:
1. Make sure that it is blood relative giving a relinquishment deed;
2. The cost would be minimum, stamp duty around Rs.500 and registration cost of Rs.1000/-;
3. Consult a local lawyer, discuss full facts and take steps.