Registration of land completed but Government survey not completed

I have purchased an agricultural land property in Arutla Village near Patencheru ,and registration is completed at Sangareddy District office. But the government survey is not yet completed by the company from who I purchased this property . I have not got my property in hand yet . They are giving excuses that the govt. is not doing the work . But not showing proof that the work is pending from the govt. They keep telling that tomorrow -tomorrow they will complete the work . But till today nothing has happened . This is going on from Sep 2017 . I am a Christian by faith . I need this land urgently as my work is getting delayed day by day .