quesRegistered property deed acquired by brother.

My father in law (demised) registered property by partition deed is taken by his brother thr. Unregistered panchayat document. EC is in the name of my father in law. but patta is changed. RDO enquired and gave order nullifying unregistered document. but interim stay obtained at madurai high court against RDO and my mother in law. my mother in law also passed away. 4 daughters are there. they have to represent in the court. our lawyer is delaying saying judge is busy. even counter form our side and RDO side through govt pleader is not filed. they are telling memo is issued to opposit party mentioning 4 daughters representation in the case . for tht opposit party has to agree and waiting for the same. is it correct. whether unregistered document is legal. how to proceed this case. shall i change the lawyer. is there any time limit for counter filing, interim stay vacation etc. pl guide me.

  • ansUnregistered document is in admissible in evidence. In case, you are dis satisfied with your lawyer you can change your lawyer. On death of mother in law legal heirs have to be brought on record by the petitioner. It is only when legal heirs are brought on record can you file your reply for vacating stay. Judicial process takes time.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I made advance payments for a home in a under construction project under " construction…
 An individual purchased 130 acres of agricultural land in July 2016 near in Tamilnadu. He…

There is a person of CRPF, i have a flat in kolkata i gave the…

I had purchased a site and when I checked the mutation extract of that survey…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly