Regarding inherited property

My grandfather died in 1982 with inherited agricultural land he had 2 sons and 5 daughters and wife so according to Hindu law 2 sons and his wife get 1/3 share each, my uncle died in 1995 with wife ,mother and 3 daughters does my grand mother gets again 1/5 th share again after uncle died can she transfer her share in my fathers name making will or gift certificate what happens when she dies without making will.

if uncle property was inherited property , that is ancestral than grandmother will get share. But if uncles property was separate than grandmother will not get share. your grandmother can make will or gift certificate of her share. if she dies without making will in such situation hindu succession act applies and property will devolve upon you(as you are her grandchild) and your father equally .