Regarding daughter's claim on father's property without WILL.

I am from Hindu family, I am the the eldest daughter and i have two siblings one sister and a brother.My father has a individual house currently occupied by my brother and sisters family. They are not ready to give my share in the property . They are occupying the house and not paying me any rent nor accepting to demolish the existing house and build three houses so that each can have their share.I have already filed a civil case . Is there any way to evict the occupants when the case is in court or can i collect rent for my share. Also my siblings are doing modifications in the house for their benefit, can i get a stay for any modification to be done.

During the pendency of the suit you can file interim application restraining them from dealing with the suit property in any way; further with respect to the rent you can file separate application in the suit seeking for deposit of the entire rent amount in the court till the disposal of the case because your right over the property is still not determined by the court.

You have to file a succession suit in the district court for establishing your right as a co-sharer in your father's estate. In the suit, you may file an application for interim orders for sharing of rent.