×

quesRedevelopment builder by action.

Owner of property is mother which she died before that son forcefully get here thumb and nominated the flat in his name. now the flat goes under redevelopment. so the husband and daughter file the partition suite against the son for said flat. so what was the action taken by the builder against the three person.

• ansNominee is only trustee for all legal heirs. If partition suit is filed court will hand over possession to whom soever court directs.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services