×

quesRedevelopment Agreement for Inherited Property

We have a property in Bihar which is an ancestral property. At present, my mother and two sisters, including me, are staying along with my sister-in-law and her children. The property is in the name of my Late Father, Aunts and Uncles.

We would like to enter into a Re-development Agreement with a Builder. Can the said Agreement can be entered into by our mother only and can she sign the said document or we have to sign as legal heirs inclusive of our sister-in-law.

• ansAs per your query does it mean that the property is owned by your father, aunt and uncle? On what basis do you claim that the property is ancestral? The redevelopment agreement has to be signed by the owners of the property.