Recovery of part of ancestral land sold by sisters without any consent

After the death of our father my 3 sisters sold altogether 6 cottahs of our 8 cottah ancestral land. but there was no legal agreement of the division. The selling took place 14 years ago and the buyers have erected buildings on it now. I had many personal problems which impeded me from taking legal actions against them in the past years, but now I want to get the whole 8cottah land back and am ready to pay for it . is it possible at all? and can I build a house in the 2 cottahs that are remaining while court case is going on because I don't have a house. the buyers have also already done mutation of the land .14years ago they bought each cottah for 1.25 lac how much will I have to pay f there is atall any chance of getting it back?and also what about the residential house they have erected ?

You may have the land back but for this you have to file a civil suit in the district court. You need to come to our office with all documents of the land so that we can suggest you the best possible remedy

it might be possible. first of all this thing cannot take without your written consent as the property is not partitioned. you have to bear the legal and court expenses. no huge lump sum money is required for this. but one thing is suggested to you that you have to move first as its a 14 year old matter.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari