Questions regarding parking for buying new car

I am buying a flat in a Society. The seller is having stilt car parking for the said property.Whether the parking needs to be mentioned specifically in the sale Deed ? If no, whether the society will allot me the said car parking after the registry of the flat is done in my name.Please clarify.

The parking will be mentioned in the sale agreement separately. You can go through the agreement and check this.it would also be mentioned that whether it is a covered parking or an open parking and also sometimes the builder mentions the location of the parking through the map.