×

quesproperty sealed- false construction

My father made one property on residential land he made one market complex in it,and after some time before opening of the market it get sealed by DDA , so how it get unsealed, the shopkeppers who had bought shops in that market want their money back ,and my father is not having any money to give them, so please tell some legal procedure to get that unsealed.

• ansYou will have to check local municipal laws, your actions will depend upon the local municipal laws relating to the sanctions of the plans for the construction on your plot or in which your plot is located.

You should consult a lawyer.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services