Property registered in mothers name brought by me Can I claim

My mother(housewife) purchased a mhada room at sant tukaram nagar,pimpari. The payment for purchasing said property given by me from our joint saving bank as I am only bread earner.She died in may1998 without registerd will. Now the caretaker took possession in 2001 with help of forged documents,suggest what to do?

What is fraud did care taker made?
You need to take legal action against him for his wrong act. Give legal notice through advocate for recovery of property.
Type on google search
Property registration in pune
you will get my details for further information do contact me.
What is fraud did care taker made?
Type on google search
Property registration in pune