quesProperty redevelopment

In redevelopment, if ten out of eight tenants has compromised with builder for redevelopment and builder is giving road facing showroom to them and he is saying to us that you will get inside the mall which become the value of property to 10% in such case what should we do?

  • ansYou should refuse to vacate. If others are being given road facing show room why should you be given inside the mall. It will affect your business. Let him drag you to the court.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather was having 3 acers of land and after my father death it was…
My mother has gifted a land to her grandson. Now he is threatening my mother…

My maternal grandfather had property in Kolkata. He expired in 1969 and did not make…

Owner of land sells his property by plotting the land leaving some area for park&adjacent…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly