Property rate decided but one person did not pay what amount today

1 person has 8 child all eight child decided to sell one piece of land "Land B" to one son let us "son no 6" at a XXX amount (no written proof is there but oral evidence is available saying they agreed for this amount "XXX"). he unable to pay this amount to other s.if "son no 6" build a house on "Land B" his fathers properties.and stayed for more then 10 year. if the "son no 6" has to pay the amount for that land he need to pay @todays valuation or old value to which every body agreed.

Answers (1)

195 votes

was there any agreement made in this respect? if yes, then did you mention anything to this respect at that time? If no then your brother would like to pay as per old rate and you would want as per current price (higher) you need to sit down and come to a settlement in this regard.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles