Property layout changed and area reduced after buying property

Booked a property, its layout is changed by builder and area is reduced. I agreed to take up another property in same project. While i agreed on one of the flats, no written communication given to me and later on was told its not available. I keep calling the builder and my phone is not picked. What options do i have.

Sir, did you make a representation to the tehsildar?

If yes, you can file a case in the district court for declaration of your ownership in property bearing survey number #60 with 17 acres. Alternatively you move the High Court for disposal of your application.