Property issue for selling, how much rights having for a married wome

My grandfather took a house, he has 4 child 2 aunts, my father and uncle. All are married my uncle and father living together as a joint family. Now their is diaputs with them both, and we want to sell house and uncle is not agree for that, my father is elder and now property is on his name. Both Aunts are demanding equal or more than property amt.. What should I do my father has no money and need to purchase another house also... Plz guide. Whether my fathers sisters has equal rights in it??? And my fathers brother is not agree.. And we wish to sell

Answers (3)

165 votes

hello queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that your your grandfather took a house and he had 4 child 2 aunt and your father and one uncle, all are married and there is dispute amongst themselves regarding the same

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

195 votes

if your father want to sale ancestral property in sach situation your uncle and aunty having their own share in that property so father have been you shares to everyone if the property is ancestral one if your father having any registered document stating that only your father is owner of that property aur any brother of your father is a CO owner by way of registered document.

better way give share two brother and sisters elss you can approach file civil suit to optane exact share of your father.

for more detail contact me
advocate Sachin kuptekar
contact number 9890 797 126

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
323 votes

This is my response to you:
1. If it is ancestral property then all children have a share;
2. If your father is the sole owner, then he can sell it as per his wishes;
3. Consult a local lawyer, discuss full facts, share documents and then take legal steps.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi, My Father has gone to the heavenly abode. But we have a home in co-op housing society and we want to transfer the property in my mother's name…

Read More

Sir, We are living in our ancient property from last 17 year but paper is not in our name, it's the name of our family member but presently he sol…

Read More

Sir, Good afternoon, I constructed a house by 12' x 65' (out of 15' x 65') and keep 2' for passage for emergency during 2004. Rece…

Read More

We are three partner ABC in a land of about 1500 sq feet and in patta all three of us have names now we decided to divide the land among us equally an…

Read More