Property issue for selling, how much rights having for a married wome

My grandfather took a house, he has 4 child 2 aunts, my father and uncle. All are married my uncle and father living together as a joint family. Now their is diaputs with them both, and we want to sell house and uncle is not agree for that, my father is elder and now property is on his name. Both Aunts are demanding equal or more than property amt.. What should I do my father has no money and need to purchase another house also... Plz guide. Whether my fathers sisters has equal rights in it??? And my fathers brother is not agree.. And we wish to sell

hello queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that your your grandfather took a house and he had 4 child 2 aunt and your father and one uncle, all are married and there is dispute amongst themselves regarding the same

if your father want to sale ancestral property in sach situation your uncle and aunty having their own share in that property so father have been you shares to everyone if the property is ancestral one if your father having any registered document stating that only your father is owner of that property aur any brother of your father is a CO owner by way of registered document.

better way give share two brother and sisters elss you can approach file civil suit to optane exact share of your father.

for more detail contact me
advocate Sachin kuptekar
contact number 9890 797 126

This is my response to you:
1. If it is ancestral property then all children have a share;
2. If your father is the sole owner, then he can sell it as per his wishes;
3. Consult a local lawyer, discuss full facts, share documents and then take legal steps.