Property encroached in Greater Kailash

I hold an abadi plot in Greater Kailash. This was registered in Jan 2009 on my name thru a developer. Can someone register this property on some one else name? It is been told to me that such type of forged transactions are very much happening in Greater Kailash. What do I need to do to secure my investment? Right Now I am not in the position to construct the house there.

Answers (1)

417 votes
You should muted your name in the holding records of local Municipality and also Land Revenue Department. You can take possession by making demarcation in the land, if you feel any disturbances then file a Declaration and Injunction suit in Civil Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles