property distribution disputes. Kaise isse khatam kare?

Hamara property distribution documentary tarike se nhi hua h, property grandfather and unke brothers ke naam par h ,papa ne grandma and grandpa ko rkha h,grandpa to nhi rahe,2 property h usme se 1 main half hum and half wo reh rahe h from last 27 years and 1 aur property grandma apne naam se registry karwana chahte h from last many years, sab relatives agree h but papa ke elder brother ka kehna h usme bhi mujhe aadha chahiye....Hum Kya kare

Answers (1)

332 votes

If the property is in your grandfathers name and he died without a Will then the property ( self acquired) will devolve on all legal heirs ie. grandmother , son and daugthers.

If the property is ancesteral then all the grandchildren will have a right on the property.

Therefore, your uncle cannot claim half share and hence you all can file suit for partition thereby seeking your share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles