Property bought in joint name. Is my husband co-owner?

I owned a 3BHK house and have taken a bank loan for the same in the joint name with my husband. Its a joint property. All the property payment has been done by me including monthly EMIs, maintenance, electricity etc. I would like to know in case of any dispute with my husband, is he legally a co-owner of my flat?

Yes, your husband is co owner of the said flat .

The agreement for purchase of flat was entered into in joint names. and the share certificate reflects name of both co owners of the flat.

In the vent of any disputes your husband will claim his 50% share in said flat.