×

quesProcess for getting property mutated from BLRO office?

I want to make BLRO Mutation for my house. I am misguided by brokers in BLRO office. I want to know what is the procedure for getting the mutation done from the BLRO office?

• ansFor getting your property mutated with the B.L. & L.R.O please follow the following steps:
    a. Pay khajna upto date
    b. Fill up the mutation form in compliance with the notification and file the same along with the listed documents to the B.L. & L.R.O.
    c. Wait for two months and if the B.L. & L.R.O. fails and neglects to mutate the property, move the Court for appropriate order

This B.L. & L.R.O. mutation will not be troublesome unless there is dispute in your property.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services